2 Days Online Workshop & Hands on Training on
“Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Analysis using HyperMesh and DEFORM-3D”
16th & 17th May 2020
About the Workshop:
The two days online workshop is focused on providing significant knowledge in Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Analysis using Hands on Training on HyperMesh and DEFORM-3D. The workshop includes knowledge sharing sessions from fundamentals of CAE to how to work on HyperMesh scripting and DEFORM 3D software with real time industry standard problems.
Course Content of the Workshop:
CAE Process Automation
Scripting in HyperMesh (Hands on Training)
Finite Element Analysis in Machining
Simulation of Turning and Drilling process (Hands on Training)
Exact time schedule will be sent to registered participants via email.
- Research Scholars, Faculty members and Industry personals who want to know about the fundamental concepts of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE).
Mode of Teaching:
- Online Interactive Video Webinar using ZOHO Meeting Premium Webinar Application.
- Live chat, Q&A, polls with session resource person for real time interaction.
- Access to recorded premium YouTube Videos of daily workshop sessions.
- Access to protected presentations of all sessions of online workshop.
- All Registered participants will get a Digital Certificate with unique certificate number sent to registered email ID.
- The genuineness and credentials of the certificate can be verified online by visiting: https://www.jaeronline.com/verify-certificate
- Event conducted successfully.
- We strongly suggest participants to use GMAIL id / Official Email id during payment and registration. Yahoo mail id can be avoided due to email delivery issues.
Instructions to Participants:
- Instructions regarding live webinar, attending procedure and detailed sessions schedule has been sent to all participants via email on 15-05-2020.
- For any clarifications / assistance related to the workshop write to: [email protected]
www.hexacube.in | [email protected]
Post Event Analytics: